Template revision history
Revision history for the research lesson proposal template
- June 13, 2018 – Added a link for Open Up Resources as a possible resource for grades 6-8: https://im.openupresources.org/
- April 4, 2018 – Clarifies how goals should be stated. Switched to older, open “.doc” file format, away from the proprietary .docx format.
- Feb 24, 2017 – Introduction clarifies the purpose of the document. Relationship to standards includes a link to the Concept Maps on AchieveTheCore.org. Other small changes to explanatory text.
- Dec 3, 2016 – Includes a suggested order for working through the document (hint: don’t start at the top and work down).
- Nov 16, 2016 – more clarifying text, including specific examples of what should be in the third column (Points of Evaluation), which many teams have had trouble with.
- May 9, 2016 – text clarifying the purpose of the third column in the lesson plan; links to potentially helpful articles about learning goals and monitoring student work.
- November 25, 2015, to include guidelines for the reflection.