LessonNote – What’s New
V. 3.8, December 2017
- Improved interface for deleting images: two-finger tap to select, then tap the trash can icon.
- Fixed issues with creating a new lesson, creating a new seating chart, creating a lesson from a seating chart
- Preserve active filters if user taps timeline in review mode
- Show a spinner and dim the background when user deletes a lesson
- Additional fixes to prevent reported crashes
V. 3.7, May 2017
- Subscribe to LessonNote Pro via in-app purchase – back up your data, export notes to PDF, share notes and seating charts with others, extract photos, and more.
- Fixed issue where spurious lines could be drawn due to multi-touch in drawing window
- No longer prompted to verify cancel after expanding a note in review mode unless you actually changed something in the note
- Optimized memory usage to improved app stability in long lesson study sessions
V. 3.6.1, Nov. 16, 2016
- Fixed: a spurious line would sometimes get drawn in a note.
V. 3.6, Nov. 16, 2016
- TAGS! Add tags to notes. The app is loaded with an initial set of tags based on the TRU Math dimensions developed by Alan Schoenfeld (except using “Content” instead of “Mathematics”), and the user can create custom tags. Tags can be applied during note-taking and also during review. During review, you can filter notes based on tags.
- Edit notes from review mode. During review, tap the “expand note” button. You can also edit it, including the photo (two-finger tap to select it).
- Fixed a bug that caused the first touchpoint to get thrown away, which meant that the first piece of a pen stroke was omitted.
- Fixed some photo-related crashes.